2016 Speak Foundation Conference
Reserve your room and complete registration now!
Bravelet jewelry purchase donates to TSF
Select the image above to visit TSF's Bravelet page
Free LGMD Genetic Testing Program
Lenda’s Story of Strength
"I rejoice that as long as I have breath, God can use me..."
- MDA Appeals to FDA in Support of DMD Drug Eteplirsen May 11, 2016Dear MDA family and friends, As part of MDA’s commitment to provide our DMD community with up-to-date research and advocacy news, we want to let you know that MDA today made another appeal to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in support of eteplirsen, which, if approved, could help slow progression of the disease for […]
- We’re Partnering With The Mighty! May 10, 2016We’re thrilled to announce a new partnership that will bring MDA’s resources in front of The Mighty‘s wide-reaching readership. MDA will also now have a growing home page on The Mighty where people can get involved with us. The Mighty is a story-based health community focused on improving the lives of people facing disease, disorder and disability. More than […]
- A Letter to Our Community About the Eteplirsen Advisory Committee Outcome and Next Steps April 26, 2016Dear MDA family and friends, At yesterday’s all-day FDA advisory committee meeting for the promising drug eteplirsen, MDA stood shoulder to shoulder with our sister groups, research and clinical experts, and most importantly you, our families. We couldn’t have been more proud to raise our voice on behalf of the thousands of Duchenne muscular […]
- Testimony from MDA at FDA Advisory Committee Hearing for DMD Drug Eteplirsen April 25, 2016Today, MDA’s Executive Vice President & Chief Medical and Scientific Officer Dr. Valerie Cwik spoke during the FDA’s Advisory Committee hearing to review eteplirsen, under development by Sarepta Therapeutics for the treatment of some forms of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Good afternoon. I am Dr. Valerie Cwik, and I am pleased to be here today on behalf […]
- Eteplirsen Advisory Committee Meeting: Background Materials and Webcast Information April 21, 2016The FDA has made available background materials and webcast information for the advisory committee meeting to review eteplirsen on Monday, April 25. To view the complete set of background information including a meeting agenda, meeting roster, committee roster and briefing information, visit 2016 Meeting Materials, Peripheral and Central Nervous System Drugs Advisory Committee. The Center […]