Bravelet jewelry purchase donates to TSF
Select the image above to visit TSF's Bravelet page
7th Annual Conference
Book your room today for the 7th Annual Speak Foundation Conference!
Free LGMD Genetic Testing Program
Lenda’s Story of Strength
"I rejoice that as long as I have breath, God can use me..."
- MDA Unites with the ALS Community as ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Returns July 22, 2015
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Returning This August July 21, 2015
- Western Refining Raises $524,286 to Help Send Kids with Neuromuscular Disease to MDA Summer Camp July 7, 2015Stores across the Southwest exceed 2015 fundraising goal by nearly $100,000. PHOENIX, July 7, 2015 — More than 260 Western Refining convenience stores throughout the Southwest, including Giant, Mustang, Sun Dial and Howdy’s, raised more than $524,286 during the Muscular Dystrophy Association's summer camp mobile program, surpassing their original 2015 fundraising goal by nearly $100,000, […]
- Sarepta Completes NDA for Eteplirsen and FDA Accepts BioMarin NDA for Drisapersen; Two DMD Treatments on Horizon June 29, 2015Background: On Monday, June 29, BioMarin announced that the FDA has accepted their New Drug Application (NDA) for drisapersen and Sarepta announced that they have completed their NDA submission for eteplirsen. Both "exon-skipping" drugs target exon 51, and may help up to 13% of Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients. Exon skipping is a treatment strategy in which sections of […]
- Supreme Court Upholds Nationwide Health Care Law Subsidies in ACA Ruling June 26, 2015Background: On June 25th, 2015 the United States Supreme Court ruled to uphold nationwide health care law subsidies. Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), states were tasked with setting up their own exchanges where individuals could purchase healthcare. Some states created exchanges, while others opted to use exchanges run by the federal government. The question […]