2016 Speak Foundation Conference
Reserve your room and complete registration now!
Bravelet jewelry purchase donates to TSF
Select the image above to visit TSF's Bravelet page
Free LGMD Genetic Testing Program
Lenda’s Story of Strength
"I rejoice that as long as I have breath, God can use me..."
- A Letter to Our Community About the Eteplirsen Advisory Committee Outcome and Next Steps April 26, 2016Dear MDA family and friends, At yesterday’s all-day FDA advisory committee meeting for the promising drug eteplirsen, MDA stood shoulder to shoulder with our sister groups, research and clinical experts, and most importantly you, our families. We couldn’t have been more proud to raise our voice on behalf of the thousands of Duchenne muscular […]
- Testimony from MDA at FDA Advisory Committee Hearing for DMD Drug Eteplirsen April 25, 2016Today, MDA’s Executive Vice President & Chief Medical and Scientific Officer Dr. Valerie Cwik spoke during the FDA’s Advisory Committee hearing to review eteplirsen, under development by Sarepta Therapeutics for the treatment of some forms of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Good afternoon. I am Dr. Valerie Cwik, and I am pleased to be here today on behalf […]
- Eteplirsen Advisory Committee Meeting: Background Materials and Webcast Information April 21, 2016The FDA has made available background materials and webcast information for the advisory committee meeting to review eteplirsen on Monday, April 25. To view the complete set of background information including a meeting agenda, meeting roster, committee roster and briefing information, visit 2016 Meeting Materials, Peripheral and Central Nervous System Drugs Advisory Committee. The Center […]
- Racing for MDA Families: NASCAR Driver Reid Wilson April 4, 2016Reid Wilson always wanted to be a race car driver. At 7 years old, Reid got to meet his hero, professional racer Jeff Gordon. When the little boy told Gordon about his dream, the NASCAR legend had nothing but encouragement. “Go for it,” he told Wilson. He did. Now a NASCAR driver himself and a […]
- New Resource a “Muscular Dystrophy Road Map” for Families March 29, 2016When a family first receives a muscular dystrophy diagnosis, the news can be overwhelming. Families suddenly find themselves faced with the need to learn about the disease, how to manage their loved one’s care, how to find the right resources, and how to plan for what lies ahead. Even those who have traveled this road […]